Sep 3, 2011

Wish upon a bowtique review

First I am going to say these are just adorable!  I won a game of chance on Wish upon a bowtique's  facebook page for a free mystery gift, and I received these 2 bows!


Little Missy was super excited to get new pretty things.  So we put her hair in a pony tail so she could wear them.  She unfortunately has not worn the "be happy" bow yet because she loves the "purple kitty" bow better.  She was also happy I let her play the ABC game on the computer (it was the only way I could get her to sit still long enough for a picture!)
 
She then tested it out by taking it to the...Sandbox!  Where she usually gets sand covered from head to toe!  The bow held up great!  We have had bows in the past the would start to come apart after needing to be cleaned out thoroughly  from sand.


She even thought her horse needed to be pretty so she had me put both bows on it as she galloped around the house! 
   


I have had these bows for a month now and they are still holding up as well as the first day I got them!  They are very well made and super cute!

Disclaimer: I won this item in a giveaway and asked permission to write and post a review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  All opinions are my own and may differ from yours (but this is my blog :P )

No comments: