Oct 11, 2011

Blog Award: The Versatile Blogger!

 I would like to send a big THANK YOU!  to This Flourishing Life for presenting me with my very first blog award, "The Versatile Blogger"

 
 
By accepting this award I agree to do the following:
•Thank the blogger who awarded me with a link back to him/her.
•Share seven things about myself.
•Pass the award on to seven other newly discovered blogs.

About me:
1. I am a Christian lady, but don't say that a lot since there are so many "Christians" that give Christ some bad representation.
2. I believe in the works I do should show that we are a family of faith
3. I am addicted to cloth diapers/trainers (FLUFF!!!)
4. Fall is my favorite season, it is just so pretty!
5. I have a BS in Biology, which I hardly use, but was able to take some courses that we use often in our woodworking business.
6. I love my kids, but they can try my patience!  I hate not being able to figure out why Bubby is upset :(
7. Aaron and I have been married for 7 years!  We started dating Sept 11, 2001 and got engaged our senior year of high school

I am passing the award on to:


Bird's Nest Diapers
Chunky Monkey Bumz
Goat Milk Soapers
JS Designs Studio
Tailor Made Momma
The Hook Up
Life with My Littles




Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: