Oct 23, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!



This award spotlights up and coming bloggers who generally have less than 200 followers.

I would like to thank Trisha from Momma T and Baby E  for passing on this award to me! Please take the time to check out her blog. You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter!

Now it is my turn to pass this award on and spotlight 5 great up and coming blogs!

1. This Flourishing Life
2. The Natural Mother
3. Trials and Tribulations
4. Bird's Nest Diapers
5. Kate's Little World

Upon receipt of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers!

Thank you so much to Momma T and Baby E! Please check out her blog and the 5 amazing blogs I passed this award on to!


Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awesome job on earning the award! congrats :) Thanks for following me, I gave the love back

-The Ladies Lounge

Dayija said...

Thanks for the nod!!!! We've got to star in lead roles one day and face our fears ;-)

Lexi said...

Thanks for following me! I am also following you now. I will also have to check out these other blogs that you gave this award too. I am always looking for new blogs to follow.

Lexi