Oct 4, 2011

Photo Challenge-100 days of Pictures

Just for fun, I am going to participate in the 100 days of pictures with some other bloggers. You can find a list of the challenges along with a linky for the other blogs participating HERE.

Since this officially started on Oct 1, I have a few days of catching up to do so:

Day 1:  A picture of yourself with 10 facts:
  My 10 Facts:
1. I am a WAHM,
2. who is addicted to cute fluff (cloth diapers!)
3. I enjoy babywearing
4. My toddler still co-sleeps, but my baby boy won't :(
5. I love to scroll saw, but don't get to do it much
6. I run our, Dickinson Custom Furniture, facebook, website, blog, and etsy pages
7. I never thought I would be doing secretarial work, but that is my main thing now.
8. I schedule our art/craft shows (if you know of any good ones, pass them along :)
9. We take our kids to the shows with us!
10. We hope to move to the country sometime, but in the meantime we raise chickens, ducks, guinea fowls, goats, and rabbits in the city



Day 2:  A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest:



Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show- Castle!






Day 4:  A picture of your night (I try and promote this every night  :)




Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

1 comment:

SalemMomma said...

Thanks so much for joining me! I can't wait to see all of your photos through this challenge.