Oct 17, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 17

Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Bubby can now use the big potty!  (He is 6 months old in this picture)  ECing has been a challenge as it is really different with a boy than with Little Missy.  Size is also a challenge.  I was not able to hold him over a bowl while nursing like I did her, since he was so much bigger.




Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

3 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

very cute!

Mama Bee Does said...

Aww! Love his curls :) (visiting from weekend alexa hop)

Karla said...

He's a little cutie!

We have chickens too. : )
I stopped by from the Alexa hop.

Karla
http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/