Oct 18, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 18

Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity.

That would be me!  I lack self confidence in most areas.  I always try and do things better so that I can feel confident in my work (whether it be woodworking, mother, wife, daughter, etc).  I have friends that believe I can do anything (and they have tried to prove me wrong by having me do it!)  I have learned if I truly try hard everything usually turns out fine :)  I love making things (woodworking, sewing, knitting/crocheting, etc) but still lack confidence in offering what I make to others (there will be a blog post soon on making my daughter's Halloween costume though :)
My favorite picture of me that I took, 29 weeks pregnant with Bubby :)



Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

2 comments:

jcirillo said...

Thank you for following me. I am now following you back.

Jackie

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
Have a nice day!