Oct 21, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 21 and 22

Since I won't be on tomorrow because I will be at the Natural Family Living Expo I will go ahead and post today's and tomorrows pictures :)

Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget.  
Nothing.  I truly believe our choices and experiences make up who we are.  So we should always learn from our past and never try and forget anything.  One of my favorite quotes is from the movie Extreme Days: "When God throws a curveball, don't duck you might just miss something"




Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Sewing, in general, and diaper/trainer making more specifically.  Yes, I made this diaper, but it took a long time and didn't turn out quite right.



Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: