Nov 8, 2011

Our business-Past work: Cherry Sleigh Bed

I haven't posted about our business recently. This is mainly because I am not sure what to post next.
So I have decided I would start a little series of posts of previous projects we have done.  Today's post is about a custom cherry sleigh bed we made.  This will by no means be a comprehensive post,but it will give you an idea of some of the things we have done in the past.

Custom Built Cherry Sleigh Bed
This bed was built a few years ago and has 2 matching nightstands that go with it.  The lady that ordered it wanted to be able to sit up in bed and read comfortably without having to use pillows and such.  So we built this bed and fitted the headboard to fit the curve of her back as she was sitting.  The foot board also has hand carved detail down the side.



Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: