Nov 29, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award

I have been given the "Tell Me About Youself" blog award!   I love when I receive these because it means someone was thinking about me and my blog, with being a small blog it is big thing to be remembered :)
Thank you Trisha from MommaT and Baby E for the award (go show her some love!)


Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  1. I must tell 7 things about myself 
  2. I must pass it on to 15 other bloggers

7 Things About Me:
1.  I am 26 and mommy to 2 little ones
2.  I miss working out in the workshop, especially on days when I have to do bookkeeping!
3.  I love hot chocolate with marshmallows or cool whip!
4.  I have to go check on the kids before I can go to sleep at night.
5.  I got engaged in high school then married in college.
6.  I have a bachelors degree in Biology with a focus on mammology.
7.  I love The Wheel of Time saga by Robert Jordan (being finished by Brandon Sanderson)

Pass this along to 15 other blogs!
This Flourishing Life
The Natural Mother
Misadventures of my family of 8
Trials and Tribulations
Birds Nest Diapers
Tailor Made Momma
Squeakin' Cheeks
Little Love 
Preserving a Sense of Wonder
Ramblings of a Cloth Diaper Addict
Goat Milk Soapers
JS Designs Studio
A Happy Green Life
Books and Bairns
Apple and Amos


Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: