Feb 3, 2012

Busy busy busy

Sorry for not posting in a while, we are still around just BUSY!  Now that the Christmas rush is over we have been busy catching up on furniture orders and trying to make stock for the next season.  It is also a new year which means...paperwork and gathering information for taxes...blech!!!  Not fun, but needs to be done.

Keep an eye out on our website for new kitchenware items (mainly utensils) to become available!  I have pictures taken just need to get them up on the website.  I will also post some pictures at the end of this post for those curious ones :)

I have also started applying for this years art/craft shows that we are interested in being vendor at.  If you know of any good ones near Indiana just let us know.  We are always looking for new and better shows to help fill out schedule (oh and to get money to pay the bills and such).   If you are in our area be sure to check out our show schedule.  I will try to keep it up to date with shows and dates throughout the year.

I can't believe Bubby is going to be 1 year next month and he is trying to walk already!!  Time seems to go by faster and faster.  So I am also starting on planning his party, should I make it a big thing with a bunch of family or just small with immediate family?  It's not like he will remember.   My brother and sister in law recently found out they are expecting a little bundle of their own sometime this summer/fall!  So I have been looking into different things to make for my niece/nephew to be!

 So for those interested in seeing what new items we will have available on our website (and if you would like to place an order before it is up just contact us.  We will also have some hand carved specialty ladles ($42 +shipping).  Some with a hook on the handle to hang on the side the pot and some with a curve in the handle for more comfortable dipping.  I still have to get some pictures of these.
We now offer 3 different sizes of spatula turners 

Bread knife (shown with blade guard on).  Comes in Left and Right hand 

Pie/Cake server 

Large pasta fork with straight spatula on one side to scrape the pan 

Small pasta fork/spatula 

Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: