Jun 26, 2012

Messy Monday (late)-Linky

How this works: Each Monday I’m going to post a picture of a room in my home just as it is on Monday morning- no straightening, no organizing, no setting for the camera. It is just how it is. If you want to play along link to your blog/ page so we can all see.  This was started by a friend of mine over at Goodwife Goodmama be sure to head over to her blog to see what new things she has to show this week!


Last week was my kitchen:


This week I chose to take pictures of my crafting/sewing room.  *WARNING* it is BAD!!!  This is also the room where I store some of the kids larger toys and all the items that need fixed are just piled in there waiting for me to have time to fix them.


First up is the view from the door to the left.  You can see the closet (I did not take pictures in there, but it is full of coats, stroller, games, etc and a mess!)  On that little desk in my sewing machine.  I have been playing with yarn crafts recently and they just got stored on my sewing desk.  There are totes beside it that hold my thread, ribbons, and other various sewing stuff.  You see that blank wall above it?  I am hoping to feature my sewing room again with shelving up there and all the totes cleaned up and put away! (Which is why I am showing it now, so hopefully in a few weeks I can show it all improved!

Next we move over to the bookshelf that never stays organized and my yarn tote.  On top of my yarn tote is my fabric, I know sad stash huh?  I am more than willing to accept contributions to add to it! :)  You can also see some of the kids toys and pillows that they always have out!
 Next is the chair I used to read in now full of the clothes that need to be fixed.  Behind the chair is more yarn and a pile of jeans that I plan to take apart and make something with.  On the wall you can see a painting Aaron did in high school, he is talented! :)



Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: