Jun 18, 2012

Messy Monday-with Linky

How this works: Each Monday I’m going to post a picture of a room in my home just as it is on Monday morning- no straightening, no organizing, no setting for the camera. It is just how it is. If you want to play along link to your blog/ page so we can all see.  This was started by a friend of mine over at Goodwife Goodmama be sure to head over to her blog to see what new things she has to show this week!

My picture this week is of my kitchen. It is always messy no matter how often I clean it! I made cookies last night for Father's day dessert and apparently didn't put my cooling racks away before going to bed, but I did at least put the cookies in a bag.  The problem with a small kitchen...if you have 1 thing out of place it seems like a mess!  I also still have the cookie sheets in the sink, they are clean...but didn't get put away.  What you can't see is the pantry where Bubby loves to make a mess!  I try and keep the door closed, but as you can see on the right side of the picture, it was left open last night.

My kitchen with Katy (our Siberian Husky) waiting to go outside.




Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: