Apr 22, 2013

Great cloth diaper change

This past Saturday was the world's attempt at setting a new guiness book of world records for the most cloth diapers changed at the same time. Different from last year when it was simultaneously, which meant some people were getting up extra early to go change a diaper at a registered location.  This year at 11am local time, people all over the world gathered to change their baby into a cloth diaper!  This was my second year participating, and probably my last, as Bubby is 2 and potty learning now.  We had 18 babies changed at our event (there were 2 in the Indy area this year, last year we were all together).  The official numbers aren't in yet, but I will update when they do come in :)

I went to the GCDC-downtown Indianapolis again this year sponsored by Little Green Bean Boutique and Nurture.  Great companies ran by some nice ladies.  We even have some of our toys and now some nursing necklaces and baby spoons at Little Green Bean.  If you are around Indianapolis any time I recommend checking them both out.

Here are the nursing necklaces I made and the baby spoons Aaron made on the Little Green Bean Boutique table (I love thess wet bags by Lillies and Jasmine, the prints are so cute!)

 Bubby and I helped with set up :)
 
Bubby before the change, in his Lovely pocket diaper
 
 Part of the group (the picture with me in it).  I didn't take the pictures since I was participating, and don't want to post pictures of others without permission if I don't have to, but this one has me and Bubby in his Nykibaby diaper from Monkey Toe diapers (he is the only BIG kid in the back)



Disclaimer: All posts and opinions are my own. They may not be the same as yours, but being individuals I can't please everybody. However this is my blog :P

No comments: